Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 32
- The words the happy say
Are paltry melody
But those the silent feel
- Emily Dickinson
- And all the loveliest things there be
Come simply, so it seems to me.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Youth is, after all, just a moment, but it is the moment, the spark that you always carry in your heart.
- Raisa Gorbachev
- When we die and go to Heaven, our Maker is not going to say, "why didn't you discover the cure for such and such?" The only thing we're going to be asked at that precious moment is, "Why didn't you become you?"
- Elie Wiesel
- I go walking, and the hills loom above me, range upon range, one against the other. I cannot tell where one begins and another leaves off. But when I talk with God, He lifts me up where I can see clearly where everything has a distinct contour.
- Madam Chaiang Kai-shek
- Nature made us individuals, as she did the flowers and the pebbles; but we are afraid to be perculiar, and so our society resembles a bag of marbles, or a string of mould candles. Why should we all dress after the same fashion? The frost never paints my windows twice alike.
- Lydia Maria Child
- If you want to be loved, be lovable.
- Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
- Peter Ustinov
- One is taught by experience to put a premium on those few people who can appreciate you for what you are.
- Gail Godwin
- All love is sweet,
Given or returned. Common as light is love,
And its familiar voice wearies not ever.
- The most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed.
- Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love.
- Nelson Rockefeller
- Who, being loved, is poor?
- Oscar Wilde
- Look twice before you leap.
- Charlotte Bronte
- It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have time.
- Tallulah Bankhead
- When a woman behaves like a man, why can't she behave like a nice man?
- Dame Edith Evans
- I always thought that if I were popular I must be doing something wrong.
- Suzanne Vega
- Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
- I'd like to grow old as slowly as possible.
- Irene Mayer Selnick
Famous Mothers Quotes
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.