Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 31
- What is beautiful is good, and who is good will soon be beautiful.
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
- David Viscott
- The more we know, the better we forgive. Whoe'er feels deeply, feels for all that live.
- Mme de Stael
- 'I'd like to marry your daughter'
'Have you seen my wife yet?'
'Yes, I have. But I prefer your daughter.'
- Author Unknown
- To know after absence the familiar street and road and village and house is to know again the satisfaction of home.
- Hal Borland
- When people say: she's got everything, I've only one answer: I haven't had tomorrow.
- Elizabeth Taylor
- To leave is to die a little;
It is to die to what one loves.
One leaves behind a little of oneself
At any hour, any place.
- Edmond Haraucourt
- Love that is hoarded moulds at last
Until we know some day
The only thing we ever have
Is what we give away.
- Louis Ginsberg
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- In every part and corner of our life, to lose oneself is to be the gainer; to forget oneself is to be happy.
- Robert Louis Stevenson
- There is a point at which you aren't as much mom and daughter as you are adults and friends.
- Jamie Lee Curtis
- How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Laughter is the closest distance between two people.
- Victor Borge
- Beauty comes in all sizes, not just sive 5.
- To look up and not down,
To look forward and not back,
To look out and not in, and
To lend a hand.
- E E Hale
Mothers Quotes Page 32
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.