Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 30
- A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.
- Anger as soon as fed is dead, 'Tis starving makes it fat.
- Emily Dickinson
- You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot do by force.
- Publilius Syrus
- Most women have all other women as adversaries; most men have all other men as their allies.
- Gelett Burgess
- Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.
- Adair Lara
- A woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty.
- Rudyard Kipling
- The outside world doesn't have a lot to offer. You have to make your own heaven in your own home.
- Bette Midler
- Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outside himself - like, for instance, he can't find any clean socks.
- Jean Kerr
- Do not be anxious about tomorrow; tomorrow will look after itself.
- Matthew 6:34
- Sometimes when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
- To jealousy, nothing is more frightful than laughter.
- Francoise Sagan
- Forgiveness is the answer to the child's dream of a miracle by which what is broken is made whole again, what is soiled is again made clean.
- Dag Hammarsjold
- Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.
- Anais Nin
- Where you go, I will go, and where you stay, I will stay. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried.
- Ruth 1:16-17
- Women, as they grow older, rely more and more on cosmetics. Men, as they grow older, rely more and more on a sense of humour.
- George Jean Nathan
- Even the wisest men make fools of themselves about women, and even the most foolish women are wise about men.
- Theodor Reik
- When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability ... To be alive is to be vulnerable.
- Madeleine L'Engle
- If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
- Katherine Hepburn
- You are as welcome as the flowers in May.
- Charles Macklin
Mothers Quotes Page 31
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.