Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 20
- Loving a child doesn't mean giving in to all his whims; to love him is to bring out the best in him, to teach him to love what is difficult.
- Nadia Boulanger
- Our children are not going to be just "our children" - they are going to be other people's husbands and wives and the parents of our grandchildren.
- Mary S Calderone
- Love your children with all your hearts, love them enough to discipline them before it is too late...Praise them for important things, even if you have to stretch them a bit. Praise them a lot. They live on it like bread and butter and they need it more than bread and butter.
- Lavina Christensen Fugal
- What feeling is so nice as a child's hand in yours? So small, so soft and warm, like a kitten huddling in the shelter of your clasp.
- Marjorie Holmes
- "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, Children are from Heaven."
- John Gray, Book Title
- A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it.
- Frank A Clark
- If you desire to drain to the dregs the fullest cup of scorn and hatred that a fellow human being can pour out for you, let a young mother hear you call dear baby 'it.'
- Jerome K Jerome
- Babies are necessary to grown-ups. A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. In a world that is cutting down it trees to build highways, losing its earth to conrete...babies are almost the only remaining link with nature, with the natural world of living things from which we spring.
- Eda J Le Shan
- My mother was the making of me. She was so true and so sure of me, I felt htat I had someone to live for - someone I must not disappoint. The mermory of my mother will always be a blessing to me.
- Thomas A Edison
- Father asked us what was God's noblest work.
Anna said men, but I said babies.
Men are often bad, but babies never are.
- Louisa May Alcott
- A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy - the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother's love.
- Thomas C Haliburton
- Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction.
- Annie Sullivan
- Those who say they "Sleep like a baby" haven't got one.
- A new mother
Mothers Quotes Page 21
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.