Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 18
- Respect the child.
Be not too much his parent.
Trespass not on his solitude.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The biggest lesson we have to give our children is truth.
- Goldie Hawn
- Baby: An alimentary canal with a loud voice at one end and no responsibility at the other.
- Elizabeth Adamson
- You see much more of your children once they leave home.
- Lucille Ball
- Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.
- Erma Bombeck
- Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
- Phyllis Diller
- What you teach your own children is what you really believe in.
- Cathy Warner Weatherford
- A vacation frequently means that the family goes away for a rest, accompanied by mother, who sees that the others get it.
- Marcelene Cox
- I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my friends told me she was in labor for 36 hours. I don't even want to do anything that feels good for 36 hours.
- Rita Rudner
- The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children.
- Clarence Darrow
- Love and respect are the most important aspects of parenting, and of all relationships.
- Jodie Foster
- Self-reliance is the greatest gift a parent can give a child.
- Author Unknown
- My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpet or ruin our lives.
- Rita Rudner
- I figure that if the children are alive when I get home, I've done my job.
- A child's hand in yours - what tenderness it arouses, what power it conjures. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength.
- Marjorie Holmes
- The most important phase of living with a person is respect for that person as an individual.
- Millicent Carey McIntosh, on children
- Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them something to ignore.
- Ogden Nash
- Every mother is like Moses. She does not enter the promised land. She prepares a world she will not see.
- Pope Paul VI
Mothers Quotes Page 19
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.