Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 17
- A hundred years from now... it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.
- Kathy Davis
- Grown men may learn from little children, for the hearts of little children are pure, and, therefore, the Great Spirit may show to them many things which older people miss.
- Black Elk, Native American Spiritual Leader
- Accustom children to a true notion of things.
- George Shelley
- Whatever you do, put romance and enthusiasm into the life of our children.
- Margaret Ramsey MacDonald
- The soul is healed by being with children.
- Fyodor Dostoyevski
- The sweetest of all sounds is praise.
- The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn.
- John Lubbock
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
- Charles R Swindoll
- We worry about what a child will be tomorrow, yet we forgot that he is someone today.
- Stacia Tauscher
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shovelling the walk before it stops snowing.
- Phyllis Diller
- A child is the root of the heart.
- Carolina Maria de Jesus
- Stories are like fairy gold. The more you give away, the more you have.
- Polly McGuire
- My mother drew a distinction between achievement and success. She said that 'achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is in you. Success is being praised by others, and that's nice, too, but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forgot about success.'
- Helen Hayes
- The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, you heart; to you child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.
- Francis Maitland Balfour
- Children reinvent your world for you.
- Susan Sarandon
- Be aware that young people have to be able to make their own mistakes and that times change.
- Gina Shapira
Mothers Quotes Page 18
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.