Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 15
- Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.
- A babe in a house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love.
- Martin Farquhar Tupper
- The best thing you can give children, next to good habits, are good memories.
- Sydney J Harris
- Children are the true connoisseurs.
What's precious to them has no price, only value.
- Bel Kaufman
- We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best academy, a mother's knee.
- James Russell Lowell
- The real menace in dealing with a five-year-old is that in no time at all you begin to sound like a five-year-old.
- Jean Kerr
- If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be Enthusiasm.
- Bruce Barton
- We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents.
- Henry Ward Beecher
- The more people have studied different methods of bringing up children the more they have come to the conclusion that what good mother and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is hte best after all.
- Benjamin Spock
- The joys of parents are secret, and so are their griefs and fears: they cannot utter the one, nor they will not utter the other.
- Francis Bason
- Stories first heard at a mother's knee are never wholly forgotten - a little spring that never quite dries up in our journey through scorching years.
- Giovanni Ruffini
- Experts say you should never hit your children in anger. When is a good time? When you're feeling festive?
- If pregnancy were a book they would cut the last two chapters.
- Nora Ephron
- Blessed be childhood, which brings down something of heaven into the midst of our rough earthliness.
- Henri Frederic Amiel
- Who, being loved, is poor?
- Oscar Wilde
- A happy childhood is one of the best gifts that parents have it in their power to bestow.
- Mary Cholmondeley
- There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Womanliness means only motherhood;
All love begins and ends there.
- Robert Browning
Mothers Quotes Page 16
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.