Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 5
- Oh what a power is motherhood, possessing
A potent spell
All women alike
Fight fiercely for a child.
- A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror, that confidence of success that often induces real success.
- Sigmund Freud
- The Princess
With such a mother!
Faith in womankind
Beats with his blood.
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- It seems to me that my mother was the most splendid woman I ever knew....I have met a lot of people knocking around the world since, but I have never met a more thoroughly refined woman than my mother. If I have amounted to anything, it willbe due to her.
- Charles Chaplin
- ....my opinion is that the future good or bad conduct of a child depends on its mother.
- Letizia Ramolino Buonaparte, Napoleon's mother
- Our lady of the Snows
Daughter am I in my mother's house
But mistress in my own.
- Rudyard Kipling
Thou art thy mother's glass, and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime.
- William Shakespeare
- Now that I've reached the age,
or maybe the stage,
where I need my children more
that they need me,
I really understand how grand it is
to be a grandmother.
- Mrs Margaret Whitlam
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
- Cardinal Mermillod
- Motherhood is a wonderful thing - what a pity to waste it on chldren.
- Judith Pugh
Mothers Quotes Page 6
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.