Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 3
- A mother is a person who if she is not there when you get home from school you wouldn't know how to get your dinner, and you wouldn't feel like eating it anyway.
- Songs of Experience "Infant Sorrow"
My mother groaned! my father wept.
Into the Dangerous world I leapt:
Helpless, naked, piping loud;
Like a fiend hid in a cloud.
- William Blake
- Tired mothers find that spanking takes less time than reasoning and penetrates sooner to the seat of the memory.
- Will Durant
- When We Were Very Young
Weatherby George Dupree
Care of his Mother,
Though he was only three.
Said to his Mother,
"Mother," he said, said he;
"You must never go down to the end of the town, if you don't go down with me."
- A. A. Milne
- No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
- Florida Scott-Maxwell
- Original Poems for Infant Minds "My Mother"
Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
- Mother is the name of God in the lips and hearts of children.
- William Makepeace Thackeray
- "We Have a Beautiful Mother"
We have a beautiful
Her green lap
Her brown embrace
Her blue body
- Alice Walker
- from the May Queen
You must wake and call me early, call me early, mother dear.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson
Mothers Quotes Page 4
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.