Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 28
- I tried always to do better: saw always a little further. I tried to stretch myself.
- Audrey Hepburn
- The Lord watch between me and thee when we are absent from one another.
- Genesis 31:49
- A home is no home unless it contains food and the fire for the mind as well as for the body. For human beings are not so constituted that they can live without expansion. If they do not get in one way, they must in another, or perish.
- Margaret Fuller
- Once you can laugh at your own weaknesses, you can move forward. Comedy breaks down walls. It opens up people. If you're good, you can fill up those openings with something positive. Maybe you can combat some of the ugliness in the world.
- Goldie Hawn
- One word frees us all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt witht he heart.
- Helen Keller
- Let me but live my life from year to year, with forward face and unreluctant soul.
- Robert Browning
- Trust not your daughters' minds by what you see them act.
- Shakespeare: Othello
- You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself.
- Ethel Barrymore
- One of the most obvious facts about grown-ups, to a child, is that they have forgotten what it is like to be a child.
- Randall Jarrell
- Parting is all we know of heaven
And all we need of hell.
- Emily Dickinson
- Of cheefulness, or a good temper - the more it is spent, the more of it remains.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
- Louise Hay
- A beautiful face is of all spectacles the most beautiful.
- Jean de la Bruere
- If you judge people, you have time to love them.
- Mother Teresa
- Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp - or what's a heaven for?
- Robert Browning
- Do not, on a rainy day ask your child what he feels like doing, because I assure you that what he feels like doing, you won't feel like watching.
- Fran Lebowitz
Mothers Quotes Page 29
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.